Are you a Catholic who accepts the teaching authority of the Catholic Church on matters of faith and morals, aspires to live in accord with the precepts of the Catholic Church, and is in good standing in the Catholic Church?
Then Apply Now!
The Precepts of the Catholic Church are laws binding upon the Catholic faithful and are prescribed by the Catechism of the Catholic Church. (Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2041-2043)
- To keep holy the Lord's Day by attending Mass on Sundays and holy days of obligation and to rest from servile labor.
- To confess your sins in the sacrament of Confession at least once a year during the Easter Season.
- To receive Holy Communion at least once a year during the Easter season.
- To observe the days of fast and abstinence according to the norms of the Church.
- To observe the marriage laws of the Church.
- To contribute to the needs of the Church.